Tuesday, August 13, 2013

photo essay_one picture every day

Our class needed to take one picture everyday for 1 week. There is a phrase saying 'A picture is worth 1,000 words.' And my pictures were taken during GLPS.


Day 1

hyung-jeong in class

In the class, I took a picture of her. 
  
Day 2
My roommate

I tried to take picture of her but she didn't want her face to be on picture,
so she hided her face with hair.

Day 3
My roommate

It's my roommate and I don't know what's she doing.

Day 4
g-dragon hair

I did g-dragon hair and it looked strange.

Day 5
roommate

I am holding her.

Day 6
tried to take a picture

She ran away from me.

Day 7
with ji-soo

I took a picture with my friend ji-soo.

As there is a phrase saying ''A picture is worth 1,000 words.' I can keep memory with pictures.



3 comments:

  1. Great photos essay - thanks for sharing your life on your blog.... like you mentioned - you do not need to write a 1000 words - the pictures tell a story.... a bit more about your thoughts and feeling would be good... keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete