Wednesday, August 14, 2013

reflection of my three goals





There are only 3 days left now in GLPS and I'm gonna do reflection of my three goals I did last month. I can't believe it's almost one month.


My first goal was becoming knowledgeable. And I'm impressed that I became knowledgeable in GLPS. Some people can don't know but it was a real improvement.

And my second goal was becoming healthy. But I don't think I really successed the goal because I ate too much snacks. But I think it's better because I ate more in home. So I kind of improved. And we needed to walk to go dormitory or other places so it would helped me being healthy, too.

My final goal was improving English skills. And it must had improved because in GLPS, we always studied in English in every subjects just except P.E. class. So I think I got better at using English.




I had good time in GLPS.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yujin, keep touching with me, okay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Yujin - your reflections is well written and you evaluated your goals well. It was a pleasure having you in my class and I wish you all the best - remember you can stay in touch with your class mates via blogging..... and maybe now and then you want to post your own blog.... take care and I hope you enjoyed the blog writing class

    ReplyDelete
  4. good,, I hope all your wishes come true

    ReplyDelete